We know that for as long as the world remains, some names will be remembered forever, be it for the good they have done or the havoc and sadness they have caused the world. The former is what we are going to focus on today. Beyonce Knowles has dominated the entertainment industry for nearly ow decades and she has not for once shown signs of slowing down. She constantly takes it upon herself to break ground, and outdo herself at every given opportunity.
She has inspired millions of people with her talent, creativity,entrepreneurship skill, humanitarian acts and more. Born and raised in Houston, Texas, Beyoncé performed in various singing and dancing competitions as a child. With 100 million solo records sold worldwide, Beyoncé is one of the top selling music artists in history.
She holds 22 Grammy Awards and is the most nominated woman in the history of the awards. With 24 MTV Video Music Awards, she is the most awarded artist in their history, too. She has been named the most powerful female in the entertainment industry by Forbes magazine, the Top Radio Songs Artist and Top Female Artist of the 2000s by Billboard, and the Top Certified Artist in America during the 2000s by the Recording Industry Association of America
Beyoncé rose to fame in the late 1990s as lead singer of the R&B girl-group Destiny’s Child. She is one of the most influential people on earth and we will be sharing some of her words of wisdom.
1. When I’m not feeling my best I ask myself, ‘What are you gonna do about it?’ I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me.
2. We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead.
3. I can never be safe; I always try and go against the grain. As soon as I accomplish one thing, I just set a higher goal. That’s how I’ve gotten to where I am.
4. The most alluring thing a woman can have is confidence.
5. I truly believe that women should be financially independent from their men. And let’s face it, money gives men the power to run the show. It gives men the power to define value. They define what’s sexy. And men define what’s feminine. It’s ridiculous.
6. Be healthy and take care of yourself, but be happy with the beautiful things that make you, you.
7. We all have our imperfections. But I’m human, and you know, it’s important to concentrate on other qualities besides outer beauty.
8. Your self-worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on someone telling you who you are.
Quote Source: Goalcast.com