Lupita Nyog’o looked effortlessly chic as usual this week while visiting her home country, Kenya and rocking a cool, mono-printed adire blouse and skirt by Nigerian label, Maki Oh!
At an event as part of her ‘homecoming tour,’ the actress donned the two-piece from the designer’s Autumn/Winter’14 collection and turned heads worldwide, with everyone gushing over her style.
Want to join us in stealing her style? Well, if you can’t get your hands on the real deal from Maki Oh!, try any of these pieces for a similar effect.
1. Tory Burch’s Ombré Floral Print Silk Blouse, $295.00 here
2. Balenciaga’s Mix-Print Silk Shift Dress, $1632.68 here
3. Dolce & Gabbana’s Silk Tie Neck Dress, $2,695 here
4. Marc by Marc Jacobs’ “Metropoli” Envelope Clutch, £106.96 (sale) here
5. River Island’s Black On Black Tear Drop Earring, £4.50 here
6. Christian Louboutin’s “Batignolles” Pumps, $625 here
Don’t forget to show us your attempts at Lupita Nyong’o’s Maki Oh! look online @SPICETVAFRICA!
Image source: Asos.com, Zappos.com, Farfetch.com, Bloomingdales.com, Net-a-porter.com, Bellanaija.com, Matchesfashion.com