Since it’s the Season of Giving and we’re getting ready for Christmas here at SPICE, we’re giving our followers the chance to win top prizes from some of the best labels in fashion, beauty and lifestyle – the sort of presents we’d all like to find under our tree this year!
Our competition will see 12 prizes given out, designed to make your Yule time a special one, including luxury fabric from Veba, a natural skincare hamper from Ajali, a makeup set from Taos Cosmetics, luxury African candles by Yswara, a nail polish set from VANE, two bottles from Baileys, a doll set from African Queens, plus a fashionable pillow from Jewel by Lisa, a dress by Iteun Basi, accessories from TTDalk and a snapback cap from DJ Cuppy’s collaboration with 24 Apparel!
For your chance to win, simply make sure you’re following us @SPICETVAFRICA on Twitter and Instagram, and when your desired prize pops up, follow the instructions left under the picture. Easy!
We’ll be selecting our winners at random and announcing them online at the end of each competition day.
See full terms and conditions below, and good luck if you are entering!
– Competition open to entrants based in Nigeria only.
– One entry per Twitter or Instagram account. Entries may be made on both Twitter and Instagram.
– Competition will run on SPICE TV’s Twitter and Instagram accounts (@SPICETVAFRICA) between 16th of December 2015 until 28th of December 2015.
– Competition is hosted by SPICE TV only and is not sponsored or affiliated with Twitter, Instagram or any of the brands who’ve contributed prizes. Queries regarding the competition or prizes should be directed to SPICE TV, via email at email@example.com.
– Participants must have followed SPICE TV’s account on the platform they are entering via AND have completed instructions of entry in order to qualify as an entrant. Instructions for entry will be available to view on Instagram, within the caption of the prize pictures posted.
– There will be one winner per prize unless otherwise stated, and winners will be selected at random and announced online – via Instagram and Twitter.
– SPICE TV reserves the right to withhold or withdraw prizes at any time and decisions will be final.
– It is the winner’s responsibility to acknowledge their win by sending a message by Instagram or Twitter to SPICE TV’s inbox on the relevant platform.
– It is the winner’s responsibility to collect the prize from SPICE TV’s head office, located at:
5 Ayo Jagun Street, Off Admiralty Way,
Lekki Peninsula Scheme One,
– Prizes will not be posted out. There will be no cash alternative.
To claim your prize, simply send SPICE a direct message on Instagram from the account you used to enter the competition (the same one that was selected as winner), detailing your full name and contact information.
We will reply with how and when to collect your prize from our offices. (Office address is listed above).