Before the popularity of the wonders of Argan oil in recent times, Dating back to 3000 years ago, Moroccans have been using Argan oil to maintain the flawless skin they are known for till date. Ancient Moroccan women have used this essential oil regularly on their nails, hair and body. Argan oil contains fatty acids, High level of vitamin E, which leaves the skin hydrated, and soft. This essential oil can also be used to treat mild skin irritation, bug bites and rash.
We give you 8 benefits of Moroccan Argan (liquid gold) Oil.
- It is a moisturizing body oil, which contains a high level of vitamin E and fatty acid contents. It also hydrates and softens the skin.
- Argan oil leaves the hair looking and feeling healthy and shinny.
- Argan oil helps and protects and controls stretch mark. Rubbing it on the breasts, arm, stomach and bum can help reduce stretch mark. Especially pregnant women who are prone to stretch mark.
- Argan Oil helps heal skin from Acne because of its non-greasy nature and the anti-oxidants it contains.
- It can be used as a treatment for brittle nails, cracked feet and hard palms.
- Argan oil is an effective after shave oil. It reduces and soothes after shave effects like bumps and itching and mild burns.
- Argan oil is a recommendable ingredient in any diy exfoliation recipe.
- It can be used as a lip moisturizer, especially during dry season.