Who ever said you had to wear boring clothes to work out your curves. Most times people still get it wrong when it comes to gym clothes. It is always a delight to give you styling tips for what ever reason or event. Being Curvy is not a crime and you should always embrace your body with all the confidence that exists in the world.
Here are a few tips on the the kind of outfits to work out in:
- Always opt for superior comfort, do not put on any outfit overly tight, the right fit is just fine, gush it’s so uncomfortable!!
- Wear outfits made from great fabrics, for instance there are fabrics that are designed to pull sweat away from your skin during your work out process while others absorb it. consider buyinh outfits made with pure cotton, also clothing containing polypropylene or fabrics containing SUPPLEX are also a great choice for activities that make you sweat.
- For activities such as Yoga, stretchy fabrics are great for that, always wear the right clothes for the perfect activity.
- Wear the best sport bra, you wouldn’t want to have your ligaments and tissues in your chest to be stressed out.
- Please do not Wear excessive jewellery, if you are self conscious why not opt for an all women’s fitness centre like Curves International, a Nigerian Franchise
- Get the right foot wear, this is very essential, running shoes are different from gym shoes, there’s also a difference between Basket ball Sneakers and Foot ball boots. The right shoes will give you maximum performance as regards to the activity your engaging in.
- Lastly, please slay to the gym, you have a a variety of brands that sell very comfortable and stylish gym outfits. Opt for colours that suit your skin colour and also look good on you. Do not forget to tag us when you attend the Curves International Story.