Easter is arguably the best holiday in the first quarter of the year. Food, Parties and the Easter holiday is here, which allows you extra time to care and pamper your skin. Here are our top 5 inexpensive DIY beauty indulgence for the Easter Holiday.
Turmeric Face mask.
Turmeric is an Indian spice. It is used to prepare Indian meals and guess what? It is also a part of the ancient Indian beauty regime. It is notable for its skin brightening, clearing and softening results. The turmeric powder can be used as a face mask in various ways, it can be mixed with essential oils, yogurt or even fresh milk.
Essential oil of choice
– Mix two spoonfuls of Turmeric powder, a tea spoon of essential oil, and a spoonful of yogurt in a bowl.
– Apply the paste all over your face, and leave for about 15-20 minutes.
– Wipe with a face cloth and apply your daily moisturizer.
This process should be repeated everyday for best results.
Yogurts don’t only taste amazing, they do your body a bag load of good. asides aiding weight loss and being one of the best foods ever, these creamy awesomeness is also a good for your skin. if you need a boost of moisture, combat fine-lines and aging, control oily skin, or you are looking for natural ways to treat skin infections, then yogurt is the go to food for you.
yogurt 2-3 teaspoons
essential oil of choice 1 tsp
mix yogurt and essential oils together in a bowl, then apply all over your face and leave for 15-20 minutes, then wipe off with a face cloth and moisturize.
Fruit face mask (Avocado and essential oils)
fruits are filled will a blast of vitamins and minerals that are not only good for your body, but also allows a flawless, smooth and vibrant skin. a fruit mask is the perfect DIY for a rejuvenating, lively skin.
fruit of choice; in this article we will be using avocado and lemon juice
1 tsp of lemon juice
1 whole avocado
because Avocados prevent wrinkles and slow down the visible signs of aging.
lemon juice helps Kill bacteria, improve complexion, and fight acne.
– mash avocado into a paste
– mix in lemon juice
– apply all over your face for about 20-30 minutes
– rinse off with lukewarm water and moisturize your skin.
N.B: face must be cleaned and exfoliated before applying the fruit mask
Green tea and sugar scrub
Green tea helps reactivate cells and fight against damaged skin ,glycolic which allows fresh-looking skin and sugar can help fight pigmentation marks, dark spots, age spots and makes your skin smooth and flawless.
green tea 1 teabag
sugar (organic white or brown sugar) 1 full tsp
essential oil of choice 1 full tsp
N.P green tea leaves are added directly to the scrub
– pour out green tea leaves from tea bag in a bowl
– add sugar and essential oil of choice
– mix all and apply on face
– leave for 20-30 minutes
– wash off with lukewarm water and moisturize skin.
Oatmeal contains anti- inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which is ideal for sensitive skins. It helps with many skin disorders such as sunburns, eczema, and poison ivy. other beauty benefits of oatmeal include; clean and clear skin, it can be added to lukewarm water in the bathtub, to soothe irritated and itchy skin due to any cause.
oat meal 2 tsp (finely ground)
essential oil 1 tsp
honey 1 tsp
– pour a little bit of hot water in ground oatmeal to soften it.
– add essential oil of choice and honey, then mix into a fine paste.
– apply on face, then leave for 10-15 minutes
– rinse with warm water, then moisturize skin.
Throughout this article, moisturizing is a reoccurring statement because the importance on the skin can not be overemphasized. It is essential to have a moisturizer that suites your skin type.