As much as we find ourselves drolling over every worthy new makeup release from our fav brands, we still find ourselves rooting for effective DIY beauty trends. Tbvh, we know that as much as some of us desire to lay our hands on the best of the best when it comes to cosmetics, our bank account sometimes says otherwise.
Remember the viral video Rihanna posted on her page, showing us a first hand DIY on how to use her newly released Bodylava for her Fenty beauty Beachplease collection? Yes that one.
Beauty influencer and entrepreneur Huda Kattan has taken it upon ourselves to show us an effective DIY version. Although Huda didn’t mention that the DIY was a cheaper version of Rihanna’s Bodylava, we still thank her for sharing.
So if you find yourself unable to Afford the new Fenty Beauty Bodylava, then this post is to help you get a more affordable version. It might not be Bodylava, but it still works.
What you need.
- Shimmer Eyeshadow dust – 1 1/2 tsp
- Water – 4tsp
- Essential oil of choice – 6 tsp
- Highlighter Bronze sands edition or any available highlighter – 3 tsp
How to make it
- In an empty spray container pour in half of essential oil, then pour in bronze sand.
- Add the rest of the oil before going on to add the shimmer eyeshadow.
Congratulations!!! You have your very own bronze shimmer body oil, thanks to Huda Kattan.