Looking for a fast, easy and less painful DIY that is totally perfect for blackheads and white heads? Then this egg white face mask is for you.
What you need
- Egg whites
- A makeup brush
- Tissue paper
- Bowl and fork
- Whisk egg whites together in a bowl
- Divide ply of tissue in half
- Apply egg whites on your face with makeup brush
N.P Avoid eyebrows and hair edges because the mask is also a light hair remover.
- Immediately apply one of the strips of tissue over it
- Apply egg whites over tissue paper
- Repeat the process three times
- Allow to dry out (the mask will be firm)
p.s you will feel the mask tighten your face, worry not, it’s totally normal.
- Peel the mask off in an upward motion
- your face will be as smooth as a baby’s behind
- you will see visible white and black heads on the mask
- your pores will be closed
your skin will feel firm