You have to agree that you have obsessed over the size of your pores at some point, well if you haven’t, then lucky you. Most women worry about the size of their pores and wish they were tighter, and have tried different recipes to make sure the pores look nice and tight.
Large pores are often caused by the thickening of the skin, which causes a build up around the skin cells which in turn makes the pores appear larger.
Causes of enlarged pore
Although large pores can be genetic, below are other causes.
- Sun damage
- Poor hygiene
- Oily skin
- And your gender.
Diy baking soda and cucumber recipe to get rid of large pores.
Baking soda is one of the most effective ingredients used in tackling large pores. It contains sodium bicarbonate that will enable the mask tighten the pores; the pH level in baking soda is also going to prevent breakouts.
What you need
- Baking Soda- 2 tbs
- Water- 2 tbs
- A clean bowl
How to make
- Mix baking powder and water together in a bowl, and then apply it on your face. Leave for 10-15 minute before wiping off with a wet towel.
Tomato and lemon face mask.
- Mash up a whole tomato into a fine paste
- Squeeze 3-5 drops of lemon juice in the tomato paste
- Mix together, apply all over you face and leave face mask for 10-15 minutes before washing off.
The acids in both the tomato and lemon will help get rid of dead skin cells and also shrink your pores.
- With aging comes loose skin and large pore, if you have loose skin and you get dehydrated, it will become more noticeable. So a really effective tip in combating large pores is constantly staying hydrated. All you need to do is drink at least 8 cups of water to leave your skin looking and feeling good.