Some people would say, you’re dressed in a matchy matchy outfit, but we call it a monochromatic slay. Trying to mix and match colors could be boring most times and even time consuming. Achieving a monochromatic look is so easy, this can be done by wearing separates of the same color, or similar shades of color for an overall look. We advise that you go for colors that are easier to style and also colors that work for your skin tone and body type. Guess what! When your entire outfit is within the same color scheme, you look more fierce, classy and sophisticated. We can also tell you this free, this is one of the easiest way not to break the bank trying to look good, and you can easily revamp all the outfits in your closet to get the perfect monochromatic look.
Here are SPICE’s five ways to wear monochromatic outfits like the Style Icon that you are
- Use closely related colors to spice up your outfit, for instance dark blue ripped jeans with a baby blue deconstructed shirt blouse, finishing the look with minimal jewelries and a pair of dark blue mules.
2. Try not clinging to neutrals only, as it is the most commonly monochromatic look everywhere. Be daring in your choice of color, why not opt for a burgundy monochromatic outfit instead. Trust us when we say that color is head turning.
3. Looking forward to slay to that cocktail event then you should definitely consider putting a dress and pairing it up with a jacket and matchy shoes.
4. Our all-time favourite is the tan and nude combination. It’s a match made in heaven. If you want to look simple, sharp, dashing, and overly fashionable then this is a must style pick.
5. Last but not the least is your all white, all black or double dose of denim. Damn, you cannot begin to imagine the eyes you would have fixed on you.