It’s Friday people! Whoop Whoop.
Today’s foodie Friday we will be sharing a supper easy, fast and tasty recipe with you. What is this recipe you ask? Well we call it the one pot pepper soup. What we love most about this recipe and dish is that it’s so versatile you can eat it alone or with almost anything. From rice, bread, yam, potatoes, you name it.
- Onions (1 whole)
- Garlic (4-5 pieces)
- ginger (a small piece)
- Protein of choice (meat, chicken)
- Scented herb leave (finely chopped)
- Pepper soup mixture
- Two cups of water
- Fresh chilli pepper (as desired)
- Roughly blend your ginger, garlic, onions and pepper
- In a pot, add your finely chopped protein
- Pour in blended pepper
- Add salt and magi to taste
- Add water
- Add 2 spoonful’s of the pepper soup mixture
- Place on your cooking stove on medium heat
- Allow to boil for about 15-30 minutes, depending on the protein of choice. Chicken and fish usually take about 10-15 minutes to get ready.
- Add your finely chopped scented leave
- Allow soup to simmer for a minute
- Serve hot with desired side or eat alone.
NP- A cold cup of freshly made fruit juice or smoothie will go perfectly with this meal.
Don’t forget to let us know your thoughts and final outcome of this recipe, by dropping a comment.