Eid al- Adha is a few days away and the preparation for the festivities have long begun. One thing is most certain about this Muslim festival, like every other holiday, there will be parties, hangouts and mini or even major reunions. One thing you don’t want to do, is not look your best.
We give you five looks from top American-Moroccan modest fashion influencer Saufeeya Goodson. The Dubai based, 23 year old blogger is one of the biggest fashion influencers in the modest fashion industry, she has featured in major magazines and campaigns and has a whooping 345,000 followers who appreciate her on Instagram.
- Play with stripes in this simple yet beautiful number. Pair a wrap dress and a turtle neck together with a simple sandal just like feeeeyah.
- Get this look by pairing your favorite crop pants, over a silk top and a patterned full length kimono
- Go for a casual yet stylish look by dubbing this all white look. Pair a white pleated skirt over a white top, and a colorful veil for a pop of color and matching shoes to go.
4. Take an ethnical route by wearing a gypsy patterned skirt over a plain top, with matching turban and simple sandal.
5. Go for a traditional floral dress and let out your inner princess during the festivities.
Opt for a bold yet subtle two piece and pair it with a turtle neck and bold statement shoes