Popular Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele held her own against other stylish attendees at the 2015 Dance Afrique London, which took place at the Wembley Arena in London, sporting a short-sleeved, multicolour printed minidress, in which she looked just amazing.
A total breath of fresh air, the Jennifer star co-hosted the event and further stole style points with her white, pointy pumps and elegant drop earrings, which combined for an utterly irresistible look that’s worth stealing for our own wardrobes.
If like us, you’re looking to ‘rejuventate’ this month, or are seeking inspiration for this weekend’s Easter AY show, see below some perfect pieces to help you recreate this look – and do show us your own weekend style by tagging us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter @SPICETVAFRICA.
Get the Look
1. New Look’s “Mandi” abstract print shift dress, £24.00 here
2. Guiseppe Zannoti leather pointy-toe pumps, £440 here
3. Asos’ “Perfect Day” pointed heels, £42.00 here
4. B H L D N Spring/Summer’15 “Pearl Luster” drop-earrings, $130 here
5. American Idol Candice “Glover Pear Drop” Swarovski earrings, $199.00 here
Image source: Shopbijou.com, Newlook.com, Gistreel.com, Naijagists.com, Onobello.com