This weekend, take a cue from A-list Nollywood actress and singer, Tonto Dikeh, who has recently turned a page in her style story with the help of celebrity stylist Jeremiah Ogbodoh.
Evidence of their successful collaboration came as the star was spotted on her way to a business meeting in Lagos – the talented Ms Dikeh looking fun and trendy in a long-sleeved, printed shirt, classic black pants, cut-out heels and a white envelope clutch.
The “Sugar Rush” singer completed her ensemble with oversized, round and white rimmed shades, a Chanel brooch and dazzling jewels, leaving Team SPICE ready to put her style to the test.
Want to steal some of Tonto’s style too? Here’s a few pieces you’ll need;
1. THE ROW’s Sunglasses, £275 here.
2. Phillip Lim’s Classic Pencil Trousers, $429 here
3. Landscape Print Blouse, $10.50 here
4. Alexander McQueen’s Leather Boots, $1245 here
5. Authentic Vintage Chanel Brooch, $248.00 here
6. ALDO’s “Elroissa” Envelope Clutch, $40.00 here
Show us your attempts at nailing Tonto Dikeh’s style online on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram @SPICETVAFRICA.
Image source: Alicianshoeland.com, Lyst.com, Ebay.com, Net-a-porter.com, Hsn.com Sheinside.com, Shopstyle.com