Ho Ho Ho-ld up! Christmas is just days away now (a week!) and some of us haven’t even started to shop – which is pretty much where a last minute Christmas Gift Guide comes in handy.
Not sure what to get your wife, mother, auntie, sister or best friend? Do not fret: here’s a guide to grabbing those stylish gifts in a hurry, with beauty products and fashion pieces that will easily impress.
Simply browse the items in our essential shopping list below and get sorted. But note: the clock is ticking, Santa!
Your Shopping List
1. The not-quite-diamonds-but-just-as-beautiful, Swarvoski “Darling” earrings, $125 here
2. Burberry’s limited edition “My Burberry Festive” eau de parfum, $125 (3.0 oz) here
3. The gift-for-you-disguised-as-a-gift-for-her: La Perla’s “Neoprene Desire” bodysuit, $800 here
4. A mahogany jewellery box filled with 45 luxury chocolates, €201.59 here
5. The gist queen’s must read, Becoming Beyonce: The Untold Story by J. Randy Taraborrelli, from $14 here
6. The coolest tie-dye bomber jacket by Choolips, £85 here
7. The sassiest iPhone 6 case ever by Skinny Dip, £8 (sale) here
8. The cult faves: OPI’s four piece collection, $13.95 here
9. The go-with-everything, classic leather Saint Laurent monogram bag, £1,390 here
10. The New ‘It’ Boot, £90 here
11. The very-lucky-to-have-you-girl’s 50 shade set of Tom Ford’s “Lips & Boys” collection, $1470 here
12. The music head’s best friend – these mother-of-pearl headphones by Frends, $290 here
13. A trendy silk scraf by THE KOOPLES, €125 here
14. A don’t crash-and-burn gift: a Tory Burch “Holiday” candle, $68.00 here
15. The beauty girl’s cateyed saviour: JULEP‘s “If Looks Could Thrill” liquid eye liner trio, $30.00 here
Tell us what’s in your go-to gifting guide or Christmas wish list in the comments box below, or online @SPICETVAFRICA.