As well as sharing her beauty dos, don’ts and fails with us (which you can read about, here), gorgeous Ghanaian model Nana Afua Antwi is also sharing her favourite beauty products.
See the cover girl’s top 10 products, below:
1. Palmer’s cocoa butter, ($3.99)
This is a great moisturiser which keeps my skin healthy. It’s just wonderful for the winter when my skin feels like it is about to crack.
2. Nivea facial cream, ($35.50)
A slather of this on my face gives me the feeling of luxury in the mornings and at night.
3. The Bodyshop’s sheabutter, ($14.20)
This product is great for extreme dry skin patches and also for extreme weather.
4. Natural Hair Butter by Mizani, ($8.78)
I use this on my hair ends and it keeps them moisturised, preventing my hair from breaking.
5. Kera Care Moisturising Oil, ($3.15)
Obviously, I am a hair person. I use this on my hair for shine and when it feels a little brittle.
6.Foundation by Bobbi Brown, ($47)
I love me my Bobbi Brown foundation! It is so light, it feels like nothing and is just great for my skin.
7. Body lotion by Laura Mercier, ($55)
When I want to feel like luxury, I slather this on. The fragrance is just divine too.
8. Bourjois’ nude lipgloss, (£6.92)
This is a light-weight gloss which I love carrying around. My lips feel sleek when I have it on.
9. Sleek Makeup’s colour palettes, ($11.99 each)
Affordable and highly pigmented, these palettes last a very long time.
10. Maybelline’s Volume Mascara ($6.99)
This makes my lashes literally explode! The waterproof formula never comes off too.
Image source: Amazon.com, Sleekmakeup.com, Boots.com, Echemist.co.uk, Maybelline.com