Apple Cider Vinegar is a type of vinegar made from cider or apple must and has a pale to medium amber color. Unpasteurized or organic ACV contains mother of vinegar, which has a cobweb-like appearance and can make the vinegar look slightly congealed.
It is made from the natural liquid juice extracted from apples; in which bacteria and yeasts are add to reach an alcohol fermentation process. Apple cider vinegar is famously used to for salad dressings, marinades, chutney, and food preservatives.
Apple cider vinegar is one of the most effective, natural, and easy hair and skin treatments out there. The good news is that it costs very little and it is available in at least one store around you.
Ten Reasons why Apple Cider Vinegar is good for your hair.
- Apple cider vinegar is an effective natural hair detangler
- It adds shine to your hair
- It stimulates hair growth and prevents hair loss
- It prevents breakage and split ends
- Adds natural and well defined curls
- It contains anti-fungal and antibacterial properties that help fight with itchy, dry scalp, and dandruff.
- Its reduces frizz
- It is a great cleanser for your hair and scalp
- It balances your hairs PH
- It can also be used to reduce porosity of the hair
How to make an Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse
What you need.
- Apple cider vinegar- 3 spoons
- Water- 1 full cup
- Mix the apple cider vinegar and water together thoroughly
- Then after shampooing and rinsing your hair, slowly pour in the mixture all over your hair (make sure it gets to your scalp and tip of your hair), then slowly massage the mixture and leave for about 2-3 minutes before rinsing off.
- The process can repeated once a week or about 2-3 times a month for long time results.